Monday, June 06, 2005

Vegas Weekend...a.k.a. Drama For Yo Mama

Its Monday! What a crazy weekend. We know how to do vegas when we all go, thats for sure. Friday was fun, we got drunk and i think we were all actually winning for once. Its beginners luck or no luck at all for me in vegas. So Friday night there was some crying and Sat. nite there was a lot of crying. I think the girls had a rough time overall. No one really knew each other and it was hard to stay together. Lynlee had a massive hangover and was ill all Saturday. I missed the Chipindale's show and ended up wandering the strip for an hour. Then went to a club and had people passing out and starting fights. It was a super cool club but to many drunk people to watch. I hate being that person who ends up taking care of others. Well ok i don't hate it, but it can ruin my fun, and its important for me to relax and have fun. There was maybe a couple of hours each day where guys and girls were completely separated. To many couples were there who wanted to hang out with each other. I just hope that Danny and Jill had fun. I had fun, but it could have been funner. Ya know? So now here i am at work and i'm not 100% yet and i have two disgusting cold sores on my face, which have already this morning been brought to my attention by co-workers. Its gonna be a great day! What's planned for the week? More work, i don't think i'll do any work at the civic this week, and a wedding on saturday. Fun times ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well well well, all you bloggers wanted to keep us john does off your little site well i'm back bitches. anyway yes i believe the girls had a hard time in vegas but the boys rocked out with our cocks out if you know what i mean. Oh and randy who the fuck cares what you did from wed-sunday borrrrring.