Wednesday, June 01, 2005

ALMOST THERE!!

Hello everyone. I got something to so say I hate acting drunk while drinkin no alcohol. On monday i was working s tome show where I was booked as a underage drinker (I know im almost 25 but I took it anyway). So anyway they wanted us to act drunk and pantomime sounds easy but it's hard if you need to act drunk. No talkin then they said we couldn't stumble it's too loud. But thats not the thing I tried to call my hope to be agent in mid afternoon she picked up and I asked for the feedback for my workshop class. She said they said I was very good and she's decided to rep me. So I have a agent. I need to create my resume and take my pictures to some casting service. She also said I'll probably need another acting class but I think I'm gonna do some auditions before I take a 200-300 dollar class. I also asked if I could go to alaska in june and she said that's okay. But if I go monday it will only be for 2 weeks instead of the month I was planning. Then I would gpo up ther relax and come back down and attack the auditions like a madman. So I'm close to becoming who I was born to be. Also I saw THE LONGEST YARD last night with Kelly and overall it was pretty good. Funny and some cool football action. I love football movies!! So that's it I'll write more when I get more.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I was born to be a Jedi. All I need is to find a Jedi master to train me.