Wednesday, June 15, 2005

yep...yep...yep...

I miss that title. It worked for me, ya know? So is it just me or is this week going by super slow? Its only Wednesday! I can't wait for the weekend when Pete and I go to our favorite place ever. So since i am waiting for the weekend, the week is going to go by slow. Yesterday was an interesting day. I was kinda pissed at work (big surprise), a lady from work tried to get me hooked up with her son (by asking Pete!) and there were earthquakes and tsunami warnings! It was crazy. I just stayed at home last night, eating more tamales and cookies that Sheila made. I'm so tamaled out right now. This morning isn't going very well either. I'm trying hard not to get mad. You know Pete how you were always irritated at the Ford, well that's me. Michael tried to give me some gossip about how Tim (a guy who used to work here and was in love with me) got a girlfriend. I changed the subject cuz i really don't even remotely care. To change the subject here...I love those Yosemite web cams. I'm always changing the wallpaper on my computer to reflect the new day over there. Sheila says i'm obsessed with Yosemite and i said "if you've ever been there then you would be obsessed too". I'm excited. I think also cuz we haven't been to this campsite. Today Sheila and I are going to work hard...maybe. One of my girls called in sick today. I have to talk to her because its on a regular basis now. Another girl decided to take monday off (without telling me) to go on some tv show, en espanol. I let her have it yesterday....not. I'm such a softy. So tonight i think i'll stay home again and eat tamales and cookies and think of a list of things i need to buy. I should do laundry too. I really don't see that happening though. Ok so i'll end this horrible, all over the place, nothing to really say blog with this final note: Roses are red, Violets are blue, Your Daddy sells crack and Your Mama does too. :)

No comments: