Thursday, August 25, 2005

Change of Venue

So I'm thinking about a possible change of venue for dinner on friday night. Sushi just seems too unweildy and maybe too expensive for such a large group of people. So I'm thinking of our usual birthday haunt, the all mighty Boat, where the beers are tall and the benches are long. Anyone up for that. Is this deal breaker for anyone? let me know? Early dinner at the boat, drinks around town afterward? Maybe some late night Wokano to sratch the Sushi itch? Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have time...

and to the fishes... don't think you'll be spared my wrath. I'll be back for you later.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I like the Boat idea personally. But as long as you have a good time it doesn't matter to me where we go.

Alex said...

I don't know Pete. I want you to have a good time amd it's your birthday. I don't even know when I'll get off. If I wasn't working I would choose the BOAT. Mostly because of the price.