Sunday, August 21, 2005

The MOE.C.

I'm writing to all of you guys before I have to shower,shave,sleep,etc. I need to do all of this because I'm working on the OC which is the Hot person show. Why am I workin on it? If you follow the story Marissa and Ryan get expelled from the hot school and get to go to a public school. That's why I get to work it needs to look like a real public school. It is finally acting like a real show (so far). So maybe this is a good thing starting or maybe they will not want me on the show again. It's just extra work but the OC hasalot more student days than 7th Heaven. Yesterday was so fun though My friend Nate and Mahsa wanted me to com to a BBQ at Farrah's boyfriends house. Nice place it was in Canyon Country but still fun with beer, girls, and BBQ. Farrah works at central which gets extras for shows like OC,7th Heaven, CSI, and a lot more! It's so cool to see a person who's kind of a boss get buzzed and act funny and you join in too. We also played a game called Corn Toss which is like horseshoes but instead of horseshoes you throw bags of kernels. Instead of trying to get it around a pole you try to get in a hole. Me and Nate won a couple games then we lost but it was fun. Well I need to get ready. Later!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Awesome...I dare you to give that Misha Barton girl a donut and tell her to get some meat on her bones. Well, I guess that my hurt your employment possibilities, so don't actually do that.