Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'd like to start my week over, please.

It's 9:05am and i've been at work for 30 minutes. I'm already annoyed, but i've also been a lot worse. I'd like to start my week over, please. Maybe around 3pm yesterday. My lovely staff somehow forgot that they were filling bottles of Acid Stop. Acid Stop is 3/4 water to 1/4 hydrocloric acid. Its not fun stuff to play with, it smells horrible, its corresive, and well you get the picture. Anyways, they forgot about it and it ended up over flowing the bottle and went everywhere. It stripped the gloss off the floor and it smelled the whole building. Not a very easy thing to hide from the boss. I ended up having to clean it cuz the girls did such a half-ass job. It still smells like acid this morning.

And then this morning, they were rinsing out the sinks (three sinks) in the wash area, and they FORGOT ABOUT IT! Water frickin everywhere. It was a river. I had to run and turn off the water. I swear, they are more trouble than they are helping me.

Sheila is in the lockdown room coating right now. She's super thrilled about it too, NOT. Meanwhile, Jim is going around telling everyone my secrets about the fuck-ups. And Jennifer is talking to Amber about going on the next Bachelor. Jesus Christ, help me!

I need something to look forward to after work. Maybe i'll throw a summer party. Tuesday's don't mean to much to people during the summer, only the full time workers. But hey, its summer right? So maybe Pete can get it started and then i'll show up and we can all party. It's gonna be at my apt. i'll get some finger foods. We can make margaritas and cocktails. I'll have a full fridge of beer. We can be inside or outside. How does that sound?...................Or maybe i'll come home and watch tv. So i still need something to look forward to.

I'm sorry Pete about your insomnia. Sometimes you go through some real bad times with that. Well i'm outta here. Even though my staff is older than me, they still need to be baby-sat. Bye!

2 comments:

Pete said...

How about a happy hour day? We could got to Alcopulco. They have free chips and salsa.

Jeff said...

I'm in. I have a long day of reading, Starbucks, and Jerry Springer in front of me.