Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Testes and Spiderwebs

It is 1:15am here and there are no signs of me getting sleepy anytime soon and you know there is nothing on TV so here I am posting. Not to much goin on today. I had serious insomnia last night and didn't get to sleep until about 4:30am. So I didn't wake up til 11am which I hate. Had lunch with Alex at about 1pm. We went to CJ's and watch some recorded X-Games coverage. Played some PS2. Then I went to Lauri's and Played God of War for like three hours until she came home. After that....AHHHHHHHHHHH you guys really couldn't give a shit could you? I don't give a shit and I lived it. I should have gotten some excercise today so I could sleep tonight, but this goddamn humidity is killin me. Lame excuse, I could have gone swimming.
I tell you what though I would sell you my right testicle for a room air conditioner right now. God never meant for us to sleep indoors on nights like this. I wonder what would happen to me if I threw some blankets over the chaise lounge in the back yard and slept out there? I'd probably end up with a spider web in my mouth. If its worth the teste to be a little cooler maybe its worth a spider web?
I'm glad Randy is on his way home. I can't wait to hear all his cooky adventures in shagy hotel rooms. Were there cockroaches in the bathroom defending thier territory? "I cut you so bad...You wish I don't cut you so bad?" (Family Guy reference for the non-initiated). I can't believe he got a flat, that means he's one tire down and he hasn't even gotten out of Canada yet.
Thats all. I just want to leave you with a quote from Bob Dylan:
"Let me forget about today, until tommorow."

No comments: