Tuesday, August 09, 2005

R. Moe reporting from the Road

Hey everyone, wassup? Sorry to hear about your bullshit loss on Sunday. Sierra Madre scoring is some fucked up shit. Sorry. I will be there to support you guys on Sunday. YAY!!
So anyway I am in the town of Fort Nelson right now. It is in B.C. (British Columbia). We are staying at a Super8 motel. Only the high life for us. It does free Internet which is why I am blogging. Tomorrow it is on to Dawson Creek, seriously and then finish the day at Prince George in all likelihood. So we have seen many things and done a few things. I don't want to tell you...sorry...because I want to have something to talk about when I get back that you don't already know about.
We have seen some wildlife and taken some pics of some of them missed some of them due to circumstances beyond our control. We have changed a tire, we have rolled into a gas station on fumes and we have stayed in a shady motel. That was last night in Whitehorse, the capital of the Yukon Territory.
Anyway though I gotta get going. We got an early start tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep. Peace out to all my homies and don't beleive the hype; Canada is kinda lame...

No comments: