Friday, August 19, 2005

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Yesterday Pete and I went to Disneyland. Thanks to my friend Rochelle, we had free entry tickets. And as we all know, tickets for Disneyland are so expensive i can barely talk about it. We checked out the improved Space Mountain. We risked our lives on Big Thunder Mountain. Did our favorites, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, etc. It was an overall great time. I was thoroughly exhausted by the end of the night. This morning my legs and knees are sore from walking all over Disneyland. We ate so much crap too! It was awesome!

In other news: I haven't blogged in a while. Work is the same. I have to buy a new cell phone today after work. I've been wanting one for a while now but i kept putting it off. This morning my cell phone took a crap on me. Its totally dead. I've had it for a long time so it was inevitable.

I guess that's about all for now. If anything exciting happens, i'll let you all know. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

So if you get a new cell phone does that mean you will answer it more often?

Did you go to the Tiki Room?

Lauri said...

Heck yeah i went to the Tiki Room! It was great! We sang along and everything.

Pete said...

I didn't sing along in the Tiki Room. I'm a man and don't so such things.

Jeff said...

Don't you think they should serve drinks in the Tiki Room? Just one of the many opportunities that Disney misses out on with its so-called morals

Pete said...

The tiki room should be a bar were the "Cast members" are all female and wear skimpy clothing and where one can go to see the birds sing words and the flowers croon, and also get drinks with little umbrellas, and pinapple wedges.