Monday, August 08, 2005

Stupid Crap

So far today we've deleted at least two anonymous comments that actually lead to advertising to something else. Pete did one and i did another one that was really bad. There is an option in the settings to not have our blog public. I think its something we might want to consider if it really gets outta control.

My weekend consisted of drinking heavily on Friday night. On Saturday i went to visit Sheila. On Sunday i took a nap and played softball. Yes there is some controversy about our game yesterday. Yes its very upsetting. We got screwed. Next week will be the big challenge though. We are six members short and we need ten to play. And we are playing the fire department. So i'm going to practice this week cuz its gonna be a hard game. I haven't missed a game yet! And i don't plan on missing a game. Like i commented on Pete's blog, i go into every game wanting to win. And this one isn't any different. I still need some supporters and people to cheer me on though. Go 5-11's!!

My friend Rochelle bought a new puppy. Its a bulldog. Her name is Whinnie. I'm so jealous. Also Amber is having a freakin baby shower here at work on Set. 9th. I won't be here though. THANK GOD! Poor Sheila must endure it though. No one is really to thrilled about this "celebration" it was a poor decision on this teenager's part.

Sheila discovered something a bit shocking. Apparently "Uncle Joe Benson" from former Arrow 93.1 fm is now a d.j. on KLOS 95.5 fm. Interesting huh? But we have noticed that the music is a bit more like Arrow since we've been listening today. Do the d.j.'s really have a choice in the music played?

I guess that's about all for me. I'll type to you all tomorrow. bye!

No comments: