Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Its not a lie...if you believe it.

For those of you with disposible income, and a night off, Im going to go out for Sushi and beer on Friday night to celebrate my 25th birthday. Thats right my 25th birthday. Don't question it. I plan to gorge myself on raw fish until the entire ocean feels my wrath. The souls of my vanquished fish will strengthen my soul and I will have command over the creatures of the sea and they will do my bidding in the hopes of abating my future wrath. But to no avail for I will gorge again, until all the fish fall to thier fins and build idols to thier vengeful God.

So give us a call if you wanna come.

There'll be no frustrations just happy crustaceans. Under the Sea.

And Happy Birthday to Jeff. Even though being born on the 23rd is sooooo 5 minutes ago. Its all about the 25th this year.

Yep thats me 25 on the 25th. sweet.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

LMAO!! I must be getting old too cuz i think Pete is the funniest person ever! And for all i know its old people humor that the young ones these days wouldn't get.

Jeff said...

Hmmm...raw fish. I prefer mine battered and deep fired. Whatever is popular with you young people these days.

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff said...

So I get it now. I really thought you were 25 and now a little birdie told me that you are not you lying bastard, wait, I mean you old lying bastard.

Pete said...

Did that little birdie happen to attend my actual 25th bithday party? And then pass out on my parents bed from too much beer?

Jeff said...

I would not be surprised. That is awesome!