Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite or Mean Girls

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't written in so long I've been working crazy. But I thought I had to write this down. I think another star might like me besides Haylie Duff. Amanda Seyfried (blonde from mean girls but not the main one). Let me give you a backstory... a couple of weeks ago I went to The ROXY with some friends the bands sucked and drinks were overpriced. But there was one thing good I saw a pretty girl in line two people behind me and I knew I've seen her in something but couldn't put my finger on it. Luckily I pointed her out to Nate and he remembered it was Mean Girls. She was next to me so I had great Eye Candy anytime the band sucked I looked at her which was a lot. So I was leaving and at the door I saw her are eyes locked and I winked at her and continued through the door. That was all I did and thought it was just a little Haha to joke around with my friends (hey i winked at the girl from mean girls hahaha). But monday came and I know it's wednesday but it's been running through my mind. I worked monday on a HBO show called Big Love and Amanda was there. I was more worried at that time than any other time I've been on a show. I've never been sent home from a show by an actress which I thought was gonna happen. The extras were set and we started our first scene. So after we cut the 6th time she looked around saw me and then it happened she smiled at me. I know she might smile if I was but I wasn't. I didn't look funny either. But she might've smiled because I look funny regardless and if that's the case Fuck that Bitch! But I don't think it is. Hopefully I will be on the show again and maybe more than a smile will be exchanged. But I'm also a little worried... What about haylie? Should I forget her and go for Amanda I know Haylie more but I might start to know Amanda and then what happens. Huh?! Summer or Karen? Miss Popular or Miss Ditz? More famous sister or More famous co-star? Napoleon Dynamite or Mean Girls? What should I do?!

3 comments:

Pete said...

Do em' both. what the hell. One can be your girlfriend one can be your fuck buddy.

Lauri said...

I agree 100%

Randy said...

Pete stole my answer