Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What's up peoples. I just got finished watchin this show called Kill Reality and here's the premise of the show a bunch of reality stars like trishelle from real world, jenna l., jenna m., ethan, and johnny fairplay from survivor, bob guiney from the bachelor just to name a few. All live in a house and make a horror movie written by rob c. who was on survivor and produced by some guy who was on amazing race. Who came up with this!!! I know I say reality stars act sometimes but I can say now NO! because they can't act. I got a horror movie idea livin with all these reality stars and dealin with all their drama. I get so pissed that I'm trying hard to get my acting career started and no talents get in the door because they were on areality show. Is that proof you can act... I don't know? I worked some new show on tuesday called Close To Home and it took forever! Maybe because the director was The JOCK Emilio Estevez. That's all I can say about it I... uh... wel.. forget it. I work on 7th Heaven today tomorrow and maybe friday. So It should be great.

Pete: You write a LOT!!! That's good I guess you do carry this blog I have to say. When are you gonna watch the x-games with me I know they start tomorrow but I would like to plan it out. Your secret ingredient is PIZZA DOUGH!!!

Randy: Enjoy your time up in Alaska. Quit complaining about the weather because you would say it s too hot if you were here. See ya later.

Tim: Write on the blog c'mon.

Lauri: Sorry about the death in your family. Did you play lego Star Wars and if you did how was it.

Sheila: I'm not schizophrenic and I was clearly makin a joke about the chicken.


I will talk to everyone later.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Lego Star Wars is friggin Awesome. Its the best co-op game since Contra (for NES)! The only problem is that it follows the story of Episodes 1 2 & 3. But when I bust out my light saber...I give myself chills.