Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away

Wassup all my peoples? Probably nice sunny skies there. It is raining here but that is really nothing new. Oh well not much you can do about weather at least not till I come up with my weather controlling machine.
So as you all should know by now I am still in Alaska. If you don't know this you are a bad friend. Just kidding. So back to the rain. The day I came it was raining. But after that it stopped for 2 whole days. It was nice the sun was out and it was nice. Then the rain came. It started Sunday July 24 and hasn't stopped since. I take that back it will occasionally stop. Still it has rained at least half of every day since that fateful Sunday. I mean it is crazy and rather annoying. Again not much I can do so I deal.
We went up Power Creek Road today and saw the new hydroelectric dam. It wasn't really all that exciting unless you are into dams or whatever. It was cool it was a reason to get out of the house. It rained some while we were out there but not that bad I was only a little wet. It is raining hard outside now. I am listening to Chris Isaak drinking a Coors Light trying to remeber what the sun looks like. Anyway so yeah we drove up to the dam I took pictures then we hiked back down the hill which was pretty cool. Good exercise.
So really not much has gone on since my last post up here. I am goign to hike these last few days I am here to maximize my time. I feel I haven't taken as much advantage as I should have. So I am definitely going at least once a day from here on out.
I am glad Tim has joined the blog but I see no blogs from the WordSmith. I am sure when he does it will be memorable I guess. Ok I am glad all you are having fun down there and keeping busy. I guess it will be still a little while before I see you due to the fact I am driving home but not that much longer I guess...? Anyway I am going to go back upstairs and will the rain to go away. Peace out homies keep it real.

No comments: