Wednesday, August 03, 2005

R.I.P.

Like Jeff, I too have had a loss in the family. I discovered this morning that one of my fishies were missing. I searched the filter, the plants, the heater, the rocks and i came up with nothing. Finally, i discovered a bit of remains. He seemed fine last night, but sometime during the night he went to the giant fish tank in the sky. And the saddest thing about it is that i couldn't help my fish (whom i didn't end up naming) fend off all the others while they ate his body. Oh its just horrible! So now my fish tank is minus one. Rest in Peace my little white fishie.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I was abnormally depressed by the death of my fish. My misery was only added to by the people at Target's photo developing counter who managed to over-expose, and therefore ruin, the pictures of our engagement.

Pete said...

It's the circle of life. Now your fish stays where he lived his life, instead of ging to the big toilet bowl in the sky. Was it the same fish that was swimming funny, earlier this week?

Randy said...

Sorry your fish died. I am not sure what else to say. :(