Monday, August 15, 2005

Drink Tahoe blue

Hello my fellow bloggers. Well I just got back from Tahoe for Mike's wedding. It was glorious. Let me just say we had a good time. We rented a boat one day, we drove around the lake, we gambled, we drank a great deal of excellent beer including Fat Tire. There is a lot of great bars up there. We went to one bar called Whiskey Dicks, I like to say that they lived up to there name but I didn't get a chance to check it out. I did get very hammered just no bitches if you know what I mean.

Randy whats up with you how is it being back home I heard your car is kick ass. Give me a ring lets have a beer.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

no bitches? I don't get it. Please explain.

Pete said...

Allow me...Whiskey Dick is what they call it when they're so drunk they can't perform sexually. So he didn't get to see if a bar called Whiskey Dick's actually lived up to its name.

Jeff said...

sorry, I should have included the html code for inserting sarcasm.