Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thoughts in AK

So it's almost noon up here in the great white north. Actually right now only parts are white. Anyway I don't really have anything to talk about but I was tired of watching TV. If I had a car I would take it out the road and go hike; however, it is getting it's oil changed and all the fluids checked for my trip to CA. You know don't want the car to die somewhere between Tok and Whitehorse if you know what I mean. HA, ha, ha...Of course you probably don't know what I mean and that is why I thought that was hilarious. Anyway it is still raining here. It is supposed to clear up on Saturday and then of course I leave on Sunday. Funny how that happens.
Alex you're right I probably would complain that it is hot although looking at the weather it says it is only like 84 or so in LA...not too hot, sport. At least if it is hot I can still go out and do something. In the rain I just get soaked. So we're all excited you love the rain. I personally don't!
So anyway I am going to attempt to print out all these digital pictures before I leave. That way I have stuff to show you guys without having to break out a computer to do it.
Yesterday was my Dad's 65th b-day. We had this Community Picnic at the church which was actually pretty fun. They had this salmon marinated in Teriyaki and cooked on the grill it was the best salmon I have ever tasted. It was really good. Then after that all our family came to our house and we had cake.
Today is my Aunt Susan and Uncle Richard's 43rd wedding anniversary. I think we are going out to dinner or something. I don't know I am just going with the flow here. So that should be enjoyable, right?
Ok well I am out of stuff to bore you with. So I am going to get out of here and do something. Maybe have lunch...yea that's the ticket. Alright peace out homies and remember only you can prevent forest fires!!

No comments: