Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday, Monday so good to me

Hey guys what's happening? Why do I always open my blog with a question asking how everyone is as if I can hear a response? One of life's weird mysteries.
So yesterday was a good day. I got to eat and drink at The Boat, I watched the 5-11's not lose, I got drunk at Tim's house and generally had a great time doing all of this. Then on the way home I bought more beer and some Zinger's for Pete then came home and fell asleep pretty quickly. BTW Pete no problem.
Unfortunately today is Monday so it is back to what I like to call now: Trying to find a way into the Rat Race. That right after months and months and months of living outside this wretched 9-5 life we call the Rat Race I am trying to jump in. Still looking for a job haven't heard anything yet. I was going to go to school today and check out the Career Services Dept. but after washing my car and buying a sticker from the City of Arcadia allowing me to park on the street without fear of the meter maid giving me a ticket I was really hot and just plain old worn out. So I will go tomorrow and check it out I swear.
As Pete Alex and Lauri know I have launched an ambitious task to watch all of the movies I own numbering upwards of 120. It might not seem that hard but when you factor in some of the shit I own a bad day could kill me. Which is why I am going to put all the movies in an Excel spreadsheet and then randomly pick. That way it is all chance and... chance favors the prepared mind. So anyway that should be interesting to say the least I will be posting daily to rate the movies I have seen that day and maybe make a comment or two depending on the movie and how great or lame it was.
Ok that is about it for now today I am going to go watch some movies so... I 'll be back. LATERS!

P.S. Jeff I have already worked at Hollywood Video and Blockbuster Video so the whole video store thing has run it's course with me I believe.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I know you worked there and I heard you hated it or got robbed or something like that, which was the context of the joke. No way would I suggest that you look there again.

Randy said...

I didn't know you knew Jeff. My bad

Pete said...

You got worn out after doing two errands? Damn boy.