Tuesday, August 02, 2005

my life outside the rat race

So if i work on the weekends is that outside the rat race? The rat race is primarily monday thru friday, right? Well that's what i did anyways. I worked this weekend and i had a softball game. The show was Cats, and it was horrible. There really isn't much more to say about it. I did however mess up my knee walking and running up and down the balcony stairs. I almost fell a couple of times. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow so we'll see what's up. Then i had a softball game on sunday which was fun. We lost but i think it was one of our better games. I actually got to second base this time. Its a whole different view over there.
Tomorrow is dinner night at Sheila's. She's a great cook so no matter what we end up having is gonna be yummy. Sorry Randy but we're going on with the tradition without you. Don't forget to grab some recipies while your at home.
I guess there isn't much else to say at the moment. Sheila and i are headed out to lunch soon. Oh i do think that we should archive some of our archives. The list is getting super long and i don't think we'll be reading things from february. Just a thought. Have a great day everyone! Oh and wonderful meal last night Tim!

2 comments:

Randy said...

So wait Tim cooked last night and Sheila is cooking today. 2 in one week. Wow

Randy said...

Tomorrow...whatever still twice in a week