Friday, August 05, 2005

"an evil petting zoo?"

lauri and i have a little radio in our office- am/fm, cassette player, the whole nine. it's the most pathetic piece of crap ever. the only stations that come in clearly are in spanish. okay, that part doesn't really surprise me. but the other day, it ate up my special compilation tape. fucker. we sometimes listen to static for hours before it even occurs to us. so i guess we just need it to drown out the silence. at this very moment, we're listening to counting crows' august and everything after. so cross your fingers!

on a more important matter, joseph duncan (the man suspected of killing a boy in riverside) apparently keeps a blog too. not of the "life outside the rat race" variety. one of the "i'm a psychopath child murderer" kind. just for the record: if any of you start saying things like, "my intent is to hurt society as much as i can", i'm notifying the authorities.

and being as though nothing exciting has happened between yesterday afternoon and now- i'm dogsitting after all- i'll move straight to addressing my fellow members...

pete: i didn't realize the extent of your trekkie-ness.

lauri: i can't believe you're leaving me alone in this god forsaken building with all these snicker bar stealing fatties.

lauri's knee: i'm sorry i sighed at you.

randy: please have a safe trip home. we don't want you and your truck found on road dead.

alex: i watched about ten minutes of kill reality last night. what a horrible horrible show.

tim: now i'm just talking to myself.

go 5-11's!!!!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

GO 5-11's!!!

Randy said...

Thank you for wishing me a safe trip. I look forward to seeing you when I get home.